Terms and Conditions
The content on this website is not intended for emergency or crisis help. If you require immediate assistance, call 911 for immediate assistance or go to your nearest Emergency Department.
In the following paragraphs, the terms we, us, our and ours refer to the Queensway x-ray & Ultrasound.
The contents of this web site are owned or controlled solely by us and are protected by worldwide copyright laws. You may not download content only for your personal, commercial or any other purpose; additionally, you may not modify or further reproduce any of the contents of this web site.
Although we will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this web site, we make no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information provided. We shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this web site or from your reliance on any of its contents.
This web site may provide links or references to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not constitute any endorsement by us of such web sites, their owners or contents. We make no representations, warranties or assurances as to any information in such sites and we have no responsibility for their content. We shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from your access to, or inability to access, any such web site or from your reliance on any of their contents.
This web site is provided as a service to its visitors. We reserve the right to delete, modify or supplement the contents of this site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
You, as a user of www.xray365.ca should be aware that they will be notified via e-mail after submitting an information request/inquiry. This means that any person with access to the e-mail address provided by you (patient) will be able to see this notification. This could include the your spouse, employer or anyone else that can access e-mail account provided by you. Although no personal health information will be sent via email, we may inform you status of investigation (such as blood test, X-Ray, Ultrasound, etc.) result(s), inform you about specialist/physician availability, may inform you about addition of new specialty clinics to at our facility, and it may contain information that you (patient) would not want others to know. Thus, patients should take this into account when providing an e-mail address. Please know that if you send us an e-mail communication, it may be shared with the Q.X.U staff that assists the physician in providing the patient's medical care.
The Q.X.U will use reasonable means to protect the security and confidentiality of information sent and received using the Services (Services is defined in the attached Consent to use electronic communications). However, because of the risks outlined below, the XRAY365 cannot guarantee the security and confidentiality of electronic communications:
- Use of electronic communications to discuss sensitive information can increase the risk of such information being disclosed to third parties.
- Despite reasonable efforts to protect the privacy and security of electronic communication, it may not be possible to completely secure the information
- Employers and online services may have a legal right to inspect and keep electronic communications that pass through their system.
- Electronic communications can be forwarded, intercepted, circulated, stored, or even changed without the knowledge or permission of the Q.X.U or the patient.
- Even after the sender and recipient have deleted copies of electronic communications, back-up copies may exist on a computer system.
- Email, text messages, and instant messages can more easily be misdirected, resulting in increased risk of being received by unintended and unknown recipients.
- Email, text messages, and instant messages can be easier to falsify than handwritten or signed hard copies. It is not feasible to verify the true identity of the sender, or to ensure that only the recipient can read the message once it has been sent.